Important Announcement!

Cookies
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.

Photo

Game Packs

game packs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ronald

Ronald

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationMcGregor On.

Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:21 AM

I would like to add more games to my board. I got all the game packs from feckies, but I would like more.

Were do I get the game packs from, I have downloaded games from different boards, but they have a daily limit on game downloads..

I am closing my old seniors forum, and I will be putting more time into the Arcade forum. Now I'd like advice as how to start setting it up for challenges and tournaments, and some background work..

Any advice or help would be appreciated.

Ron..

#2 Legionaire

Legionaire

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 22,377 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:44 AM

Most do not offer game packs and usually due to bandwidth restrictions OR the pain of putting together specific packs containing games (i.e. mahjong games in one, match 3 in another) as it takes time to separate games out into game packs.  As a VIP member here you have unlimited downloads, never a problem to download what you want.  I would put up some game packs for you, but most of the games I have, EVERYONE has :laugh: so you would probably end up with a LOT of duplicate games, not worth your time

Bad time of the year for me to help with setting up your arcade for challenges, tournaments and the other features of the arcade, but I am sure one of our VIP's may be able to assist you on that

Here to help if and when I can

#3 Ronald

Ronald

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationMcGregor On.

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:08 AM

Most do not offer game packs and usually due to bandwidth restrictions OR the pain of putting together specific packs containing games (i.e. mahjong games in one, match 3 in another) as it takes time to separate games out into game packs.  As a VIP member here you have unlimited downloads, never a problem to download what you want.  I would put up some game packs for you, but most of the games I have, EVERYONE has :laugh: so you would probably end up with a LOT of duplicate games, not worth your time

Bad time of the year for me to help with setting up your arcade for challenges, tournaments and the other features of the arcade, but I am sure one of our VIP's may be able to assist you on that

Thanks Legion, I did download some of your games last night, only have 233 more pages to go..V2 Games

Have a great weekend friend..

Ron..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Affiliate Banners

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com